Text message about a call
Text message about a missed call – a useful service to callers and recipients of calls.
IF YOU CALL, you can be sure that the recipient will always be informed about your call – even when the phone is switched off or outside the coverage area.
IF YOUR RECEIVE CALLS, this functionality ensures that no calls are missed – you will receive a text message about calls that were made when you were unreachable.
Text messages about missed calls are available to all LMT customers – you do not have to apply or pay any connection or subscription fees.
But if you would like to cancel text messages about missed calls, text N to 1688. If you would like to reinstate this service, text LJ (for playback in Latvian) or KJ (for Russian) to the same number.
- If you call, when the phone of the called party is switched off or outside the coverage area, you will hear a voice message and an invitation to wait for the signal to send a text message about your call.
- If you do not wait for the signal and discontinue your call, the called party will receive no text messages and you will not be charged for the call.
When your phone is switched off or outside the coverage area, the caller will hear a voice message and be invited to wait for the signal. If they wait for the signal, you will receive a text message about a missed call.What is included in the text message?
Depending on the number of callers who have waited for the signal, the called party may receive one or several text messages. The following information will be indicated about each call: date, number of the caller and time.
If you call and allow to send a text message several times, the called party will see only one entry with your number, the number of your calls and the time of the last call.Please note!
New information about missed calls is included in text messages every 15 minutes.
- If you use a Caller ID ban, please remember that the recipient of your call will see only the date and time of your call, as well as a note that no number was sent.
- The called party will receive no text messages about your calls, if the respective connection is temporary disabled or the telephone is outside the coverage area for more than 21 day.
- If you call a person, who has included your number in the Black list of the Call Filter it will not be possible to send a text message about a missed call.
- No activation or subscription fees!
- Free incoming text messages!
- The caller covers any costs for a message calculated after the signal according to the LMT Karte tariffs for calls to LMT numbers – depending on the length of the connection.
- No additional fees are charged for text messages abroad, but if you call and would like to send a message about your call, charge for the playback of the voice message will be calculated like for a call from the network of the respective country to Latvia.