Week for Internet
Select WEEK FOR INTERNET and use an entire gigabyte of internet in Latvia, as well as text as much as you want for a great and fixed weekly fee!
The service includes
- Subscription enters into force upon receipt of the confirmation message.
- On the seventh day at 24:00 the service is automatically extended for a week, unused units of data and calls are deleted. If at this point there is not enough money on LMT Karte account, you will be able to call and send text messages according to the the basic tariff.. As soon as you replenish LMT Karte account, Week for Internet will be extended automatically. Service extension day is considered to be the first day of the period.
- If you spend the minutes for calls included in the service in less than 7 days, by the end of the week you will be able to call according to the basic tariff.
- If you want to deactivate the subscription, text NIA- to 1626. In this case you can continue to use the service by the end of the seventh day, but the next period will not be subscribed.
- If during the validity period of the service Week for Internet the prepayment period of LMT Karte expires, you can continue to use the services in Latvia by the end of the seventh day.
- Services outside the EEA countries are subject to standard rates abroad.
- Please study premium rates (e.g., for calling infolines and premium rate numbers, for ordering draugiem.lv statistics etc.), tariffs for short numbers and costs of international calls.
- You have an opportunity to choose also the internet with a regulated tariff per unit at any EEA country (a fee for MB – 0.0605 €).
- If you want to find out the remaining number of units and time for spending them, text i to 1626. You’ll get a response within some minutes.
- Every LMT customer must comply with the Fair Use Principles of LMT Services.
* Text a command, if you want to subscribe to the service for a specified fee already now. Information about the right of wirhdrawal (lv). In case of one-time purchase, the service is provided at once, without applying the right of withdrawal.