You can call 15 friends – LMT postpaid services customers – before or after the depletion of your LMT Karte balance, if they have agreed to pay for your calls. You do not have to pay for this call.
Send commands to 29319944
Texting commands for users of LMT Karte
|Create a list of numbers||V||
Create a list with one or several numbers.
XXXXXXXX – connection number of the LMT postpaid services customer who will receive and pay for your calls.
|Delete numbers from the list||D||
|Delete one, several or all numbers. XXXXXXXX – connection number of the LMT postpaid services customer that has to be deleted from the list.|
|View the list of numbers||S||S||Receive the list of numbers of those LMT postpaid services customers who accept and pay for your calls.|
|Help message||?||?||Receive an explanation about the commands used for this service.|
|Explanatory message||?||X?||Receive an explanation about a specific command. X – the respective keyword. For example, V?|
- You can pay for texting commands only from your account balance.
- If an LMT postpaid services customer refuses to continue to pay for your calls to him or her, you will receive a notification.
- If your LMT Karte expires or you become an LMT postpaid services customer, your list will be deleted. The list will not be reinstated, if you refill your LMT Karte after the use-by date.
IMPORTANT! LMT postpaid services customers will pay for your calls only if they have agreed to satisfy your request. You will receive a notification about their choice within 24 hours.
- Texting commands are charged according to the LMT Karte messaging tariffs.
- You DO NOT HAVE TO PAY for the incoming reply messages.
The SOS-call makes you feel safe and secure as LMT Karte customers that are so important to you will be able to reach you even when their LMT Karte balance has been used. Of course, if you agree to add these calls to your invoice.
How to use
With the SOS-call, your parents, children and friends that use LMT Karte will be able to call you both when they still have a balance on their LMT Karte, and after that. To be able to tell when you receive a SOS-call paid by you, we recommend to use a special symbol for these LMT Karte Contacts.
It may also happen that an LMT Karte customer chooses you as his or her rescuer. In this case, you will receive a text message. If you agree to pay for the calls of this LMT Karte customer, you have to text a confirmation no later than in 24 hours.
SOS-calls can be managed by text messages. Check the table to know what to do, and send a text message* to 29319944.
|Create a list||V||
|xxxxxxxx – LMT Karte customer for whose calls you agree to pay when someone calls you from this number. You can enter up to 100 LMT Karte customers.|
|Agree to pay for the call||P||
|xxxxxxxx – LMT Karte customer for whose calls you agree to pay when someone calls you from this number. Valid for 24 hours after the time of the respective request. The request can be also confirmed by returning the received text to 29319944.|
|Delete numbers from the list||D||
|If you wish to delete one or several LMT Karte customers from the list. Use D#VISI if you want delete all customers from this list.|
|View the list of numbers||S||S||You will receive a list of LMT Karte customers for whose calls you have agreed to pay.|
|Help message||?||?||You will receive a short explanation of all text messages used to manage the SOS-call.|
|Explanatory message||?||X?||You will receive an explanation of one specific text. X – respective keyword like V?|
- SOS-calls from LMT Karte customers are paid by the “rescuer”, i.e. you. The fee is calculated according to your tariff plan: just like as if you had called to an LMT number. If you have the BRĪVĪBA tariff plan, SOS-calls can be made for free!
- If you have transferred the calls to another LMT number you still have to pay for SOS-calls. If you transfer your calls to another network you have to pay for the SOS-call, as well as for the transfer.
- If you receive a SOS-call while you are abroad the following fees apply: fee for the SOS-call, fee for receiving the call in the respective network, fee for the transferred call if you have set up conditional transfer.
- The fee for the SOS-call management texts is calculated according to your tariff plan.
- You have to pay for the received SOS-calls also in cases when the respective LMT Karte customer still has account balance.
- If you have temporarily suspended your number or you are not allowed to call due to an unpaid invoice, SOS-calls will also be temporarily stopped. You will not receive calls from LMT Karte customers you have agreed to pay for.
- If you stop subscribing to LMT services or have not paid for them, the SOS-call option will also be terminated. We will send an info text message to all LMT Karte customers whose calls you have agreed to cover.
- If you use the Call Filter service, and have included one or several LMT Karte customers in the Black list you will not receive SOS-calls from them.
* Text a command, if you want to subscribe to the service for a specified fee already now. Information about the right of wirhdrawal(lv). In case of one-time purchase, the service is provided at once, without applying the right of withdrawal.